Lesson 11 – Video 8 – TCM Controller and Multi-Administration Domain Walk-Through – Part ONE
This blog post contains a video that covers the first part of the Multi-Administrative Domain Walk-Through.
In particular, this video covers the following topics:
- An Introduction to the TCM (Tandem Connection Monitoring) Controller Atomic Function
- An Overview of What We Have Covered thus far – In Lesson 11 and Where We’re Going
- Introduction to Compound (Atomic Functions)
- Definition/Introduction to the Source Compound Function
- Definition/Introduction to the Sink Compound Function
- Part ONE of our Multi-Administration Domain Walk-Through (using our knowledge of TCM-related atomic functions to analyze this network).
In particular, this post covers the following parts of the Multi-Administration Domain Walk-Through.
- Initializing the Service Requesting Domain – TCM Level 1
- How We Initialize the Leased Service Serving Operator Domain – TCM Level 2
- Initializing the Serving Operating Domain (Operator A) – TCM Level 3
- Terminating the Serving Operating Domain (Operator A) – TCM Level 3
This video serves as Part ONE of our Multi-Administration Domain Walk-Through and Analysis.
Check Out the Video Below